Quite often, we receive inquiries from our customers asking them to approximate the available techniques for marking gadgets and printing. We will try to clarify the most important aspects of individual methods along with short characteristics, the biggest disadvantages and advantages.
1. Tampon printing - the most popular method of marking gadgets in our company. The print is transferred to the item with a special tampon from a pre-prepared matrix.
Advantages: low cost with high overlay, print life, quality and accuracy, due date, perfect for printing on plastic surfaces such as plastic, abs, PVC.
Disadvantages: unprofitable for short bursts, inability to print tonal transitions, high costs for multi-color printing, relatively small printing area, limited printing capabilities on metal.
Application: pens, lighters, keyrings, electronic gadgets, any small items and much more.
2. Screen printing - one of the oldest printing techniques, which to this day gives perhaps the greatest possibilities among the available methods. The pattern is transferred to the surfaces by means of a rake and a specially exposed sieve (printing mold). As with tampon printing, there are costs prepared here, and what comes with it - the higher the effort, the lower the unit cost.
Advantages: low cost with high overlays, possibility of printing very complex multi-colored patterns, large print area,
Disadvantages: unprofitable for short bursts, inability to print tonal transitions, high costs for multi-color printing, limited use on non-flat surfaces
Application: clothing, textiles, cups, PVC and leather materials, umbrellas, eco-tongs
3. Laser engraving - thanks to this technique we will put your logo on the marked object in the form of an engraver - gouging. The gadgets marked in this way look very aesthetically pleasing and elegant. Due to the marking surface, 2 types of lasers are used - for metal YAG laser, while for other surfaces and CO2 laser.
Advantages: the possibility of marking already by 1 piece, practically indestructible printing, the possibility of marking on virtually all materials
Disadvantages: limited marking area.
Application: book calendars, trophies, medals, invitations, metal gadgets,
4. Sublimation - a very interesting technique of digital printing. Thanks to the expanded knowledge in this field, we use this method in every once in a wider range of products. Sublimation involves transferring a special sublimation ink under the influence of high temperature to a previously activated surface. We have flat presses, cup presses, hat presses and plates in our workshop.
Advantages: full color printing with photographic quality tonal transitions, affordable price from 1 piece, very durable prints,
Disadvantages: printing possible only on white or light substrate, in the case of textiles printed only on polyester.
Subsisting: photobooths, mouse pads, pennants, polyester t-shirts, puzzles, umbrellas,
5. Thermotransfer - a pattern cut out on a cutting plotter from a special film and then 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 00
Advantages: realization from 1 piece, high print life, high print aesthetics, large print area, possibility of personalization of prints in one order,
Disadvantages: limited range of available colors, not cost-effective for large series.
Application: clothes, workwear, ecotouths.
6. Computer embroidery - this technique does not need to be especially brought closer to anyone. Thanks to the modern embroidery machine, we are able to make even very detailed embroidery.
Advantages: high aesthetic values, high quality and durability.
Disadvantages: limited marking area.
Application: clothing, hats, towels.
7. UV printing - The latest printing technique in our company. Thanks to the purchase of the modern Roland LEF20 machine, we have the possibility to make prints on any flat object. The maximum surface area of the printed workpiece must be in the area of 508x330x100 mm (length x width x height). We have the ability to print in full color, thanks to innovative white color printing technology we can also print on dark substrates.
Advantages: full-color printing, transparent printing, white and clear lacquer printing, possibility of realization from 1 piece, high quality and durability, resistance to atomosphoric conditions,
Disadvantages: the need to make templates for small and irregularly shaped items, relatively low performance Application examples: glass, plexiglass, plywood, pens, flash drive, plastic cards, license plate frames, many others.